Covid-19 Clinic Volunteer Registration
Come help us vaccinate our Sacramento County community! California Northstate University welcomes community support from both medical and non-medical volunteers.
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older.
- Shift times are usually three to four hours, and we ask volunteers to sign up for at least two shifts.
- Shifts: Monday through Thursday 3:30-7 and Fridays (2 shifts) 9:30-1 pm and 1:30-5 pm.
- Those who volunteer their time to help operate vaccination sites are eligible for COVID-19 vaccination. Volunteers will be offered a COVID-19 vaccination after one of their volunteer shifts, depending on vaccine supply.
Needed Volunteer Roles:
- Clinical Volunteer (with current licensure or certification) who are willing to administer vaccinations. This includes MDs, DOs, PAs, NPs, RNs, LVNs, pharmacists, and medical fellows and residents. Medical students, nursing students and pharmacy students will be considered.
- Non-Clinical Volunteer who can assist with check-in, observing patients after they receive the vaccine, helping patients sign up for post-vaccination monitoring, answering general questions, wayfinding, restocking supplies, and other operational duties.
Please sign up only if you will be available for the entire duration of the clinic (Mon-Thurs 4-7pm, Fri 10am - 1pm, or Fri 2-5 pm). The half hour before each clinic is reserved for orientation and clinic set up. Attendance at orientation and clinic set-up is mandatory.
If you are no longer available, please cancel your spot so that others may sign up in your place. Please avoid backing out of a spot within 72 hours of the event, except in the case of an emergency. If you need to cancel your spot within 72 hours of the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can be sure to find a replacement in time for the event.
After your volunteer registration is submitted, you'll receive additional details via email.
START HERE: Please select the appropriate button to see available dates and registration form: